Friday, April 23, 2010

The fortunate life...

I feel pretty fortunate in my life, I have to say. I feel like I have been blessed with good art, good people, good friends and an amazing partner. 99% of the people I work with on a yearly basis are solid human beans with integrity and a good sense of humor. I have just moved into a beautiful home that I get to create the life, the art and the space that I want in. I (and we) asked the universe for kind, creative, passionate souls to come fill our lives, our hearts, our home and that is starting to happen. Those days when I feel alone 'out here' trying to catch someones eye or just find connection with folks out in the world get fewer and farther apart.

I suppose all I am trying to say right this second is that I am grateful. Grateful for how I get to live my life. Grateful for the people, the belief, the love, the truth, the honesty. Grateful for friends who know when they can kick my butt and tell me to pull my head in. Grateful for people who love me and like to spend time with me. Grateful for the wonders that have been given to me in this world.

Just grateful.

Grateful for fresh flowers and fresh eggs.....

xxM

1 comment:

Jamie Price said...

I, too, am so very grateful...grateful for the honor of connecting with such beautiful, open, lovely souls such as yourself and Dionne.

Again, welcome "home"...so incredibly glad you're here!

Metta.
~j