Friday, October 15, 2010

The path...

I find that my path, my journey is never boring.

Never has been, never will be.

It's sometimes beautiful, straight and clear. Other times dark, cloudy and unclear. Sometimes, its even beautiful, unclear and filled with leaves....lol.

I thought about that when I saw this staircase in Turkey Run State Park today. Hiking in the midst of.such beauty reminding myself to stay present, to breathe. The words of Pema Choudron ringing in my ears;

"As each breath goes out, let it be the end of that moment and the birth of something new."

I know that my brain can get so caught up in the 'what ifs' that I forget to pay attention and breathe in the now...and then look at what I can miss out on.

Back to breathing.....in and out.

That's all I can control...

Xxm