Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dascheville in LA


Dascheville in LA
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

Blog posts have been few and far between at the moment. We are getting our lives ready to head back to australia for almost three months and finalizing wedding plans, booking moving companies, helping d's dad and step mum book their trip to Oz (they are meeting us in Perth for two weeks) and picking up all the things my family ask me to bring over with me!!!!

Its bloody crazy.

So, I figured it was time for a daschville update. We have a few new things on the glorious dashboard of love courtesy of mates in Indianapolis and we will soon have a baby sanctuary....I know, weird. People often laugh and point at our car (took us a while to work out they weren't doing it at us) and we love that it is a photo opportunity. The people of dascheville appreciate the love.
So, off to the dentist mates!!

Xxm

No comments: