Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Music by Fire....





















(photo by Jamie Price)


Went camping this past labor day weekend with a bunch of great mates. The weekend was spent sitting by the fire playing music or sitting under the stars chatting it up. It was an awesome and awe-inspiring weekend in so many ways. I felt blessed to get to do it, with such an amazing community that I am slowly being more confident to call 'my own'. I usually work most weekends so it was nice to have a free long weekend to just go and 'play' and to be inspired to pick up my guitar and PLAY whilst there was a nice surprise.

This weekend we are in Ohio for the Ohio LBA festival - check it out here: http://ohiolesbianfestival.wordpress.com/ We play Saturday night and will have a MuseKraft booth there all weekend, so come find us if you are around!
peace mates

xM





1 comment:

GuitarMaker said...

oy oy oy

Dug your show at the Ohio LBA fest!
you rock! and great to meet you!