Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here's lookin at you kid...


This is one of Dionne's photos that she took on the weekend. I laugh every time I look at it. The reverence of Buddha mixed with the irreverence of swimming goggles. He/She is looking at me with a slight tone of 'oh yeah, right you did'. At least, that's what I see.

We are both sitting here in our pjs, it's 12.14pm and we have been sitting here for the past 3 hours almost. We work together as a good team. D is touching up her photos, I am uploading them for printing. I was looking through hotels in Moab, D called the one I found. It's a nice give and take that works really well for getting shit done. I am excited to be stopping in Moab on the way across the country. Excited to see the photos that Dionne will come out with. We are staying right near the Arches National Park and everything I have seen of it says that it is a magnificent part of the world.

So, back to planning and working stuff out and then perhaps, we will get out of our pjs.

xxM

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

it is a magnificent part of the world and you will love the hikes and the sounds of nature. Some of the most beautiful National Parks are in Utah. How did the Morman's get control of that state.