Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Work in progress...


Work in progress...
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

Its a perfect day here in Indianapolis. Truely. I have been sitting outside in shorts with my girl all day creating new musekraft pieces for our upcoming festivals. There is a slight breeze that feels amazing against my skin and my sweet love comes over and lays her lips on me randomly, her ring around my finger. I feel content in so many ways. The feeling of working with my hands and creating new pieces of art in the midst of the green and clean smelling air...brings the deepest kind of 'Ahhhh'.

Start our drive to Virginia tomorrow. We get a cabin in the woods for the weekend as part of playing there and I am excited to meet the folks who run this festival. I have heard nothing but good things about them all.

Back to the bliss my friends,

Xxm

No comments: