Tuesday, May 19, 2009

T shirt central....


T shirt central....
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

Here in indiana...we are sewing cute little labels on 150 new tshirts, just because they add a cute look to the shirts.

But now I need a nap.

When I was a kid my parents owned a business that made curtains and stuff. After school my bro and I would spend hours in the warehouse getting lost until I got bored and started to learn how to sew. Cushion covers were my speciality then.....

You can imagine how glad I was that I knew how to sew today. Well, kinda glad. Hope you like them, will show you one of the new T's on Dionne in a minute. She looks mighty fine in it.....

Xxm

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

that is one long minute....

and good reason to see you again...i need a tshirt! ... a blue one!