Friday, May 22, 2009

lost in Virginia....

Yes, its true. I am here at the Virginia Womens Music Festival, on 100 acres of beautiful land and have no cell phone service at all. (stealing service from d's phone right now!!) So, blog posting is going to be limited for the next few days. I have more videos to upload and am loving the energy of the land out here. We have been canoeing, cycling, hiking and now we sit and sell our wares to the crowd here. I perform on Sunday and will aim to keep hydrated and entertained until then!

See you in a few days mates!!

Xxm

1 comment:

Kenomom said...

I'm so disappointed....I had no idea you were in my neck of the woods! At the least I would have sprung for a meal and a little AC.

This is what I get for not checking your website. Don't be a stranger.

I saw Someone's Sister was also at the Womens Music Festival. They were at CAM Fest with you also.