Sunday, June 14, 2009

Milwaukee....


Milwaukee....
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

So, a fun set was had at milwaukee pride....we rocked hard and I gotta say, I bloody love playing on a big stage, with a big PA. It truely is a joy. The sound guy on stage sound told me later that he gave me all the bells and whistles that they were saving for Etta James. Noice is what I have to say about that.

We had some great sales and great compliments about our work, which you gotta love and now we are taking our weary bodies back to our wonderful host, Suze's place to sit out on the balcony over looking the pond and listen to toads chat with each other.

We only saw rain late at night, which was a great thing and I love the way the sky looks right now. A psychic told me today that I had a great aura and that I would be 'signed' in a club sometime within the next three weeks (and then that she saw the doubt in my eyes and that whatever I really wanted would come to me).

Right now, what I want to come to me are my pj's, a cold drink and the soothing arms of my love around me.

Happy Sunday mates!

Xxm

No comments: