Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bbq Aussie Style


So, D and I have labor day weekend off, which is really nice. And we have the house to ourselves, which is really nice too. We threw some food together, grabbed some mates and had a bbq out on the back deck. The weather was perfect, the conversation was flowing and we ate ourselves silly.

When we get our place one of the first things we will have is a gas grill....I swear, I would cook on it every day, it's my favourite way to cook food hands down. And, I love the ceremony of getting together with friends around a grill. D and I just picked the date for our commitment ceremony..YAY!!!...so excited, (March 27th for the USA, still working on the date for Australia)...I wonder if I can suggest a bbq. HA! Given that some of our closest friends are chefs (and two of whom will be working on the day with us) I think that would be a 'duck your head and run' kinda comment.

It's a dark sunday here today and it looks like it's going to rain...we are headed to a movie, to spend time together and just chill. I am happiest when I am looking into the beautiful eyes of my love...to see the love in her eyes looking back at me causes me to sigh with glee.

happy sunday mates

xxM

No comments: