Thursday, September 17, 2009

Radio Interview day....


Radio Interview day....
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

D and I are sitting at the Oliver Winery just outside of Bloomington, Indiana, we have driven down here for a radio interview tonight on WFHB 91.3 radio. I am a firm believer in making the most of every opportunity and that extends to turning a drive in peak hour traffic into something that works for us.

Today, that meant stopping at this winery. We have 3 hours to kill before the interview and this beautiful place sits right on the way.....so, you know, we had to stop. And this place has the biggest damn Koi pond you have ever seen.

Sitting here, with the woman I love and adore, doing something I love and adore, sipping something I love and adore. The cool breeze hitting my skin, the fall colors starting to come in around me. Tis a grand life indeed.

Big believer in us making and creating the life we want....and here it is.

We put a bid in on a house yesterday. It already has an accepted offer and we put in a back up because the last 3 deals have fallen thru on it. What if it was just waiting for us? We will know soon.

Meanwhile, we dream and talk excitedly about creating home and having the people we love IN that home. Did I say its grand? Did I say I believe we create the life we want?

Tis true my mates, tis true.

Xxm

No comments: