Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Laramie Project


The Laramie Project
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

We are sitting in the audience of the North Central High School auditorium to watch them do The Laramie Project. Anyone who read my blog entry the other day knows the Rev Fred Phelps' church was protesting the school today.

The bastards. I do get the idea of free speech but damn, it makes me angry when that speech is filled with hate. Especially hate under the guise of religion.

I am sure the rain in Indianapolis today are tears falling from the very eyes of God.

The other thing about being here, is that its where Dionne went to high school. I just saw the bathroom she ran into when her girlfriend at the time gave her a hicky. Ha! Trying to re-live that moment right now. So, there are many memories here for her and we are proud to be here to support them.

Xxm

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

Agree with the tears. And the disdain for hate.