Sunday, October 18, 2009

The change...


The change...
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

Its amazing to watch fall, well, fall....I have to say, its really one of my favorite times of the year. Albeit a little chilly out this way.

Life is busy over here. Getting ready to go on our cruise with Sweet next month, getting ready to head back to Australia for 2 months, looking for a home and trying not to get discouraged too much, buying wedding rings and wedding invitations and planning for next year. Its been a little stressful to say the least.

Anyway, all of that was a little bit of info into the reason why blog posts are a little far between these days.
My brain is a little tired by the end of most days and I feel like I have little to say.

Everyone keeps telling us that we will find the right home, sometimes I lose faith in that a little. As we sit here outside probably our 25th house, surrounded by the beautiful colors of fall, I take a minute to breath....and release.

Xxm

No comments: