Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hmm


Hmm
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

I wonder sometimes what Roarshack would say about the things I see in shadows and clouds and well, light shadows on tables in fancy restaurants. My brain is fairly active all the time, sometimes too much.

D and I went out for a hike at Fort Benjamin State Park yesterday, just to help pull ourselves back a notch and get us reconnected with the earth and nature. We have a nazillion things going on all at once, all of them amazing and thrilling, but stressful nonetheless. So getting outside on a beautiful day, surrounded my beautiful trees and the beauty of my love, was just what I needed.

I want to do it again right this second, but the pouring rain is a little bit of a downer.

We just bought a house. A beautiful bungalow that reflects both of us and we are on our way to the final inspection right this second. We have two days after closing to get everything sorted before we drive to New Orleans for our cruise and then off to Australia. This life is never boring. But I must say, I look forward to it being a little boring when we get back....or at least being able to breath a little deeper.

All good mates, all good.

Wish us luck

Xxm

No comments: