Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fever FEVER


So who knew.....

Who knew that I would be excited about a basketball game. Even as I type that I am surprised by it. But yes, it's true.

I am.

Tonight the Fever play what could be the championship game. I think that's the right terminology. Whatever the right words are...it's big, it's exciting...and we have tickets to go. Totally stoked.

And I am surprised by my own excitement.

We have a week of making custom pieces and pieces for our cruise in November (think 200 pieces!!), still looking for houses which will become our home AND rehearsing for our show this Saturday Night.

Don't Forget!! Check out www.indyindie.com for tickets - and to save $5 per ticket if you pre purchase now!

It will be a HUGE night.

But right now, I have a giddy feeling in my tummy for the game tonight.

And I am still shocked.

xxM

ps - I stole this photo off the fever facebook page...they just uploaded it. I will send one from the game tonight too to show the place filled to the brim with screaming fans.

No comments: