Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Irish are Coming....


We are having a 'nanna nap' right now, getting ready for our show tonight in Perth. It should be a fun, relax show at a local irish pub. My mate Jemma is playing the show with us too and I have heard that they have the best guiness on tap...what more do you need, I ask you!? Love Irish pubs, I am yet to see a 'real' irish pub...in Ireland...but that will come soon enough as we have already started talking about doing a tour through England/Ireland. Will give the guiness report then too.

We have had a busy week of shows and family. D's dad and step mum came into town on thursday and we have been walking the city and trying to stay cool. Last night we had a family get together and they got to meet my mum and Jemma & Jane, who are family to me. It was wonderful to sit and watch them all talk and tell stories of growing up in other countries and traveling. I felt honoured to sit there and witness it and to listen.

Of course the highlight was the bbq...which is very australian, and very needed. Feel like I am getting back in touch with my Aussie roots, another dozen or so bbq's should do it.

So...what do you think the caption of this photo (taken by 42) would be then huh?

xxM

No comments: