Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Moon....


This is the moon that greeted us and welcomed the new year in for us here in Adelaide. I took it as a good omen...a beautiful welcoming into a great year. I do believe this will be a big year. I am marrying my sweet love, moving into our house, creating a beautiful home filled with art and light and love, recording probably 2 new cds and continuing to develop and experience this truely creative life.

I feel very blessed. Sick of me saying that yet?! Well, I can't help it. I do.

Last show in Adelaide tonight and then a week vacation with my whole family together by the beach. Hopefully some time to write in there and to sit and soak in my family....and possibly the two will combine!!

xxM

1 comment:

Dionne Ward said...

It will definitely be a year to remember and to celebrate for many, many, many, many years to come.