Saturday, January 16, 2010

Perth....


We arrived in Perth two days ago and have already hit the markets in Freo, gone for a swim at South Beach, eating breaky at the fav cafe and had a bbq. It's nice to be back and sitting in the warmth and love of my friends Jemma & Jane.

Jem and I have known each other for about 13 years and Jane and I for about 7 years and they are real 'heart' friends. I haven't seen them for 2 years and yet instantly we were sitting talking deeply about life and laughing hard over silly things that no one but us gets. And they have both welcomed Dionne into their hearts and world with open warm arms. It's yummy.

My mum flies into Perth on Tuesday and D's dad and step mum fly in on Thursday and we all all get a few days to hang out together. They haven't met each other yet and I am excited for them to do so. We are taking D's dad and step mum down south for 5 days to Margaret River - probably one of the greatest places in the world. AND in between times we have a slew of shows - both solo and Velvet Janes shows to do.

I feel very blessed....on this, my birthday.

xxM

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday!