Thursday, November 15, 2007

All that's left....

Megan, Evans wife, makes the best espresso coffee in the world! (I just told Megan that line would get a rise out of you Tour Wonk!). I have gone from having one cup a morning, to exploding out of bed in the morning the second I hear anyone up so I can get my daily fix. And now, I am up to two cups a day. And all is well in the world.....

Into the studio again today. We split today, which was meant to be the last day, into two half days to give myself a break on singing. My neck is still sore from aforementioned car accident and it makes it a little hard to sing well.

All is well though....

Xxm

Ps - in other random news, to the wonderous person who asked, there indeed has been talk in Australia about santas not using 'Ho ho ho', but not for the reason you thought. Check it out here: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22738300-2,00.html

No comments: