Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday night

And here is the master, at work in the studio. Its raining big time outside and a little inside. The songs are coming out, going down, being cathartic and crabby and passionate and everything in between. We are praying that the power stays with us and have the heat on high so that I don't cease up and can't play guitar anymore.

Cancelled my trip to Europe today, can't carry a backpack for three weeks. Fuck hey? If you would have told me a few months ago that I would be sitting in this studio sometimes barely able to move and with my heart dropping on the floor, I would have called you crackers......but here we are. Looking for the blessings everyday.

Thanks for the emails, the thoughts, the calls.

Xxm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Europe is over rated anyway!! hang tough mate, your aussie crew misses you!