Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hwy 84

So, I haven't put anything up in a few days, mostly because my phone isn't letting me send pictures from Hood River but also because I was in a car accident on Sunday and its taken a few days to deal with all the different parts of that.


We were run off the road by a motorhome pulling a horse trailer with two horses in it. He didn't see us and tried to pull into my lane, hit my car, it bounced into the guard rail, spin around, clipped the edge of the front of the motor home and landed sliding over 100 meters on the left hand guard rail. Its pretty miraculous that we are here to tell the tale. The local and state police all commented that we were incredibly fortunate that no one else hit us, considering we spun in front of two lanes of cars.

My friend Suzanne and her two year old son Jenner were both in the car with me and we are all really sore two days later. I was diagnosed yesterday with whiplash and have been dosing up on the massages and chiro visits to try and get me ready to record.

One day at a time though. My car is totalled and I will have photos up soon to show. I am sitting here in downtown Hood River waiting to get picked up to go get the rental car and although my heart and my body aches, I am grateful for my life.

This better be one damn good cd....

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

Xxm

No comments: