Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The story of the whowho.

My good mate Kathleen, or KC as I have often referred to her on here, is doing a ride across Illinois this week. She is riding at least 513 miles and tell the story of why at her blog www.spokein.com if you have a minute to drop her a note of encouragement, please do, I am certain it will help a lot.

I text her two days ago to ask her if her bum was sore yet because, well you know, these are the hard hitting questions I ask. She text me back to let me know her bum was doing fine but her whowho wasn't doing so well. We got into this whole conversation about chaffing and such and as we were texting about it (kc riding on her bike the whole time), she looked up and took this photo. It was the town she was going through at the time and no doubt the universe was having a huge old laugh at kc's whowhos expense.

Needless to say, I found it pretty damn funny too.

Go check out her adventure and say hello....she has 84 miles to ride today in honor of her nephew who is a cancer survivor and I know you will do her heart, and her whowho, good to hear from you.

Xx



2 comments:

Dionne Ward said...

Go, KC, go!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG you have to listen to the (gasp) Christina Aguilera song on her new album. Title... Woohoo. Same concept slightly different pronounciation:~)