Monday, October 8, 2007

Do what you love

I think this is a great reminder don't you?

This was sprayed all over the sidewalk on the way over to the field museum. I felt happy to read this and be reminded and to know that I am doing what I love.

Its a hot windy day here in Chicago. I just went to see the Darwin exhibition at the museum. It was really informative, I feel like I understand evolution and how and why he came up with it all a lot more. They also have a Darfur photographic exhibition that they are projecting onto the side of the Field museum tonight that we are going to watch. Should be quite sobering I think and I will be interested to see if any of it brings a song. I love love love the effort Chicago puts into art, its always a great city to have a day off in.

Now, its back to the house for lunch, airconditioning and theories.

Xxm

No comments: