Monday, October 1, 2007

East Coast Tour bits......

I just returned from an East Coast tour with Trina Hamlin and the tour ho that shall be called Wendy. If you are at all interested in reading about our adventures, Wendy has a blog set up at
www.youtourlikeagirl.blogspot.com with lots of stories and photos.

Anyway, the tour was wayyy too much bloody fun and I had to come home for a little while between tours just to sleep and eat a salad before heading out to the Midwest for my final 2007 tour. Oh, that makes me feel sad for some reason. I wanted to share with you a couple of favorite photos from the trip though..


So...this is how the tour started, with us buying 50 cent fake teeth from the truck stop in New Jersey. That's me with crack whore teeth...just incase you were wondering what I would look like with them (sorry, no offense to any crack whores reading this).



I happened to be walking past Tiffany's on 5th Avenue in NYC (as a touring Indie musician must) and had a STAR sighting! Ms Sarah Jessica Parker was filming for the new Sex & The City movie and this is how close I got to her....ohhhh, she was so pretty.


This is me, in picturesque Maine, I made the mistake of looking down before....NEVER look down. Needless to say, I had to practice holding for the rest of the trip...


This is a better picture of me and Trina in Maine....again, living the poor musicians lifestyle.


Okay, so we took this photo at the Unitarian Church in Belfast Maine where we had a show on the 15th September with Lynn Deeves. Wendy and I stood for ages looking at this note which says 'For Giant Glowing Cross Activation - Do NOT Touch! -'....which, you know, made us WANT to touch it so badly. Of course after about 75 seconds of self restraint, I turned it on and Wendy proceeded to run around the outside of the church looking for the giant glowing cross. Turns out the joke was on us because Unitarian Churches don't have crosses someone told us...still, we laughed hard at it and I still secretly wonder what this switch turned on.

It was all just way too much fun and I had to come home and sleep......getting ready now to head to the midwest on Wednesday for my last big US tour for 2007. Craziness will abound.

xx

No comments: