Sunday, October 14, 2007

On the road to.....

This is a shot of the sunset as I was driving on the I-90. I finished my last show in evansville, IN last night to a room full of great fun people! I had a great show and was so happy to see the crew down there. Big loves to Tammy and Karen who hosted the show and me. Can't wait to see the baby next time around!!

Anyway, I was thrilled by the beauty I experienced on my drive up. It was 6 hours of flatness that bored the shit out of me but I had amazing moments of beauty, some that were very unexpected.

The day was capped off with this sunset as I drove into Chicago. It seemed to be the perfect happy ending.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!!! I am stuck in the orifice, I mean office.....well for a few more days.

Sarah said...

Hey Girl HHEEEYYYYY!

Great to see you at T&K's! Cant wait till the next time comes around. Maybe we will actually get to stay and listen...

Hope you got that recording to work for your ringtone :)

Hey Girl HHEEEYYYYY!!!
Sarah :)