Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Its a magical day here in San Francisco and this is the view from the top of my apartment. Over towards the right is the golden gate bridge. The wild parrots of telegraph hill (do a google on them, they are famous) are going crazy over the top of my apartment.....I can tell that they are trying to work out where to hang out for the day as they keep flying from one side to the other.

Other than that, the Chinese Christian opera singing lady who lives below is in fine form (how do I know its Christian opera? I remember some of the tunes from the old days and sometimes walk around my house singing along with her in English). And I am sitting here drinking my favourite caffe trieste coffee getting ready to write. I have almost finished two new tunes for the cd THIS week and am strangely inspired by my own scarey creative flow.

See......just got to get out of our own way sometimes and let everything come unstuck. Maybe that's what I should call my new cd....the year of unstuck.? Oh...if you have any cd name suggestions.....let me know!!!!

Xxm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear more new songs are on the way--loved all the new material you played in Indy. We suggest swiping from your t-shirt for the album title: Playing with Myself.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning-
I love reading your blog - this is great! I saw you at Tammy and Karen's in Evansville - loved it. I hope all is well with you. As for the album title I think "Out of the Way of Myself" is perfect. Have a geat day!

Early

Connie said...

perhaps Martine Locke - Unstuck or martine Locke - Unstuck and inspired inspight of myself.

Congrats by the way on your Citizenship.

cheers
connie