Monday, October 15, 2007

So this is where you will find me on a travel day. Usually sitting on the floor in the southwest terminal, in the A or B line (if I am lucky), with a piece of trash to read.....usually looking somewhat exhausted.....but in a happy kind of way. Getting to the airport and getting checked in still stresses me out more than anything about my job. Will they let me take my guitar on board, will they see that I have 3 pieces of carry on, will there be enough room in the over heads for my guitar, will I get a flight attendant who is just way too crabby......all these questions and more.

But in other news, I am extremely happy to report that J Lo is pregnant......and all is right in the world.

Xxm
Ps - so if you ever see me sitting on the floor at the airport and I have a stressed look on my face, just tell me to breathe........

No comments: