Saturday, October 13, 2007

Indy!

Just finished my show in Indianapolis at Talbot St, a hot little night club in indy. I am told they have the best drag queens in indy here so we are waiting for the show to start!

A shout out to the folks who came tonight (and to those that didn't...you know who you are!!!), my goal is to fill this space!! The legends lounge is a nice room to play in and I often closed my eyes and imagined it at capacity.

Anyway, this is me, Cathy & Joyce - the wonders of indy indie and trendous supporters of womens music down this way. Love them...

Now.....back to dropping back a blue moon and waiting for the show to start.

Xxm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Martine, you did fill the room..with awesome music. I'll be happy for days.

You might change your mind about our weather when you see your first snow!

all the best, Suzanne

Anonymous said...

We agree, Martine--the queens are pretty to wonder at, but we were happily there to hear your voice. You rocked the joint!!