Monday, June 21, 2010

fasting...schmasting...

That's all I can say.

It's one of those things that I got into the habit of doing once a week or so, you know, just to give my body a rest. But shit, when you haven't done it for a while, it really takes some getting use to.

And I am not use to it.

I feel all crabby and annoyed. And I just want to eat a big cheeseburger. Mmmm...cheeseburgers.

I know...I know...

I will feel better for doing it. I know. Already.

My girl is doing it today too. Which helps, but I think she wants to cut someone right now.

My mouth is watering at the thought of a cheeseburger. Oh great. See what you started??

Insert photo now...

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Hey chica! I do a mock fast. It's more of a detox while still getting nutrients (lack thereof are usually the cause of cravings).
http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/missriss65