Tuesday, August 3, 2010

L&C=M

We just spent the weekend in Des Moines, Iowa doing a couple of shows and it just so happened that the OneIowa organization was doing a rally for marriage equality while we were there.

Now Iowa already has legalized gay & lesbian marriage but it seems in the next election in November that there is some fella running for office that has promised to write the whole 'one man, one woman = marriage' thing into the constitution.
Bloody tosser.

So, here they are, having to fight for equality again. Or at least to remind people not to be complacent in their voting.

I wish I could vote everywhere. I would just spend my days traveling around learning about important things, like this, and then just turn up and vote.

Coz you know there's nothing worse than someone who belly aches about things and then doesn't even bother to turn up to vote.

Lazy asses.

I think this might be our Xmas card this year. Will make sure to send it to all my right wing Christian ex friends who love to think its their job to tell people how to live.

Bloody tossers.

Xxm

No comments: