Saturday, January 5, 2008

Berkeley farmers market

Its pouring with rain, the wind is blowing up a gale and I just heard lightening overhead.....but Henry and I (my fellow compound dweller) are at the Berkeley farmers market running between stalls (with no umbrella) trying to buy wet organic vegetables. It seems a little insane, but I suppose this is the price one pays for eating healthy.

I spoke with the wonderful Julie Loyd last night. She is in Seattle recoding her new cd with Mr Brubaker at the helm. Sending her good thoughts and it made me miss them all up there....can't wait to record again.....I KNOW, I KNOW....this one isn't even out yet.

Xxm

2 comments:

Connie said...

love the pic, very artistic. i am glad to read that you have named the baby, cant wait for its release.

now when i read compound i thought prison, martine lives i a prison, then my mind broudened and i was ok.

Anonymous said...

Damn cute. :-)