Thursday, January 31, 2008

Trivia Night....


This is me with mates Alex, Kylie, Tina and 'Weeksy' at the trivia night at the 'local' here in Lycehhardt (sp?). Its a little blurry because I grabbed some random dude to take the shot and only once the phone was in his hand did we all realise he could barely stand from being so drunk. Hence the reason we are all laughing ver hard too.
Anyway, the team came in second on the old trivia night...beaten out by a tie breaker question that we sucked on. It was a lot of fun and my first night out in Sydney.
Shows start tonight and still no word on my suitcase......lets all collectively pause for a moment to imagine it being returned to me TODAY!! I see myself pulling it through the front door, happy to be reunited with all my shit...and my clothes....and my equipment for the show tonight.
It's 4.19am over here and despite my best efforts, I think I have jet lag. Could be that and the damn humidity that is making my hair frizz uncontrollably (and I have NO shampoo or hair frizz stuff...in suitcase) and yes, I am worried for my suitcase.
Oh well....back to imagining my reunion with it...
xxM

2 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

looking forward to following your month back Down Under... and I went out and sacrificed a free-range chicken as an offering for the safe return of your suitcase...

Girl on a road said...

free range chickens, we know she means business.

i'm intending to the universe and baggage handlers that your baggage be returned swiftly and in-tact.

i think you should do a whole series of pics taken by a random drunken bystander....that could be interesting and fun!