Friday, January 4, 2008

The view from where I sit..

Its pouring with rain here in emeryville, CA. They had storm warnings all over the tv last night as there were two massive storms that were going to hit at once. I don't really want to go outside.....

I spoke to my mum in Adelaide, South Australia last night and she was telling me that they are having a massive heat wave over there. So much so that she can barely go outside in the day time. That it hasn't given them a break in weeks.

I also spoke to one of my best mates in Venice, Italy last night. He said they were having massive snow storms over there.

Seems to me like everyone is getting the extreme of their seasons right now. Personally, I'd like to take all those people who don't believe in global warming and stick them in the middle of those 'most extremes' for a month. See how they like that, if it changes anything for them.

But for now, back to watching the storm.....

Xxm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but my goodness is this a beautiful photograph. I can taste the mist as I look at it.