Friday, January 11, 2008

International friend award...

Yes, I have nominated myself for this ficticious award and hereby second my nomination.

See the time? That's not pm time. I am sitting in the deserted 'park and call' lot at Oakland airport. My friend Julie is flying in after recording with eliza gilkenson in Austin. Julie missed her flight....and its dark and foggy out here and airports aren't pretty at night. They are a little spooky actually.

One and a bit more sleep though and I will be back here, flying to Chicago. A little scared of the cold but energized by the thought of the adventures I am going to have. Its my bday on Wednesday....and yes, its true, I am 34 again. Lucky me.

Xxm

1 comment:

Girl on a road said...

Remember to pack warm socks, boots, hat, and gloves...we're expecting snow in these here parts today (Fri) and tomorrow (Sat). It's just at the freezing point now, prime snow temps....