Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Das Arrival-ass

Hmmm...not so good on the german I don't think...but I am here in Sydney and it's damn hot and muggy and its 6am and I am laying in bed listening to the magpies outside....it's a fond sound that brings me memories of being a kid growing up in Australia. Do a search for magpies if you have never seen one. They can be bloody bastard birds...when they are in mating season if you get anywhere near their nests (or even walk under trees where their nests are) they will swoop you and peck you on the top of the bed. Ahh....yes, great memories.

I am staying in Sydney with my great mate Alex and we tried to stay up last night, drink wine and solve all the earths problems. But I had to go to bed at 9pm. Couldn't keep my eyes awake..even as Alex was cooking a beautiful smelling dinner.

Oh...and Qantas/Air Pacific/Air New Zealand has lost my suitcase......please think good thoughts, say a prayer to the universe for it's return. I need it!! I have been sitting here thinking about all the things that are inside it and everytime I remember something else I get a little more concerned. So...if we collectively imagine it coming safely back to me, all in one piece...then that will surely help right? The power of intention....

I was hoping to have a photo to put up here, to show you Fiji or something...but my camera is in my case. Gulp....

Shows start tomorrow!

More soon from here...thinking good thoughts...

xxM

2 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

Holy crap... that suitcase must come back to you.... or else I shall have to don my cape and become....
Super Luggage Finding Wonk!

Tour Wonk said...

Oh.. and just saw the comments on my blog... freakin' hilarious!