Monday, March 9, 2009

Change is in the air


Change is in the air
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

Be careful what you wish for....

I have often said this to myself.....90% of the time I say it in a good way though. In a 'wow, I put that idea out to the universe and it actually happened' kinda way. I think its true that we live only tapping a small amount of our potential. That we are far more powerful in an energetic kinda way, than we even know. That we really can create the awesome life we dream of. That we stand in the way of ourselves far too much.

Dionne and I are making massive changes in our lives. Which brings me to my other favorite saying:

'Never say never'

I said last year that I was going to take a break from big changes. Ha! The universe says to me.....Ahhhh, not quite yet.

We will announce more here when we can, not everyone that needs to know in our lives, does yet. But its a time of excitement and wonder and occasionally sweaty palms.
And it involves this car.....or this mini van, which will hopefully be ours by the end of this day. No, jokes about soccer mums.

Happy Monday out there

Xxm

1 comment:

Dionne Ward said...

It's a tour bus, not a mini van. No soccer moms here. (Unless we come across one who needs a lift to the field...)