Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The wonders of zicam....

I have it up my nose...I have it under my tongue....if I could, I would possibly bathe in it. I have been on the edge of getting a cold of some sorts over the past 24 hours and the magic of zicam is saving me from it. I love it!! If I could, I would marry it.

I leave tomorrow afternoon to head back to Chicago and begin my big tours for the year. I am excited to head out and excited that Dionne will be joining me part way through (more excited if she were there for the whole thing...but I digress). She passed on an article by Dr Wayne Dyer yesterday called 'Inspiration and Hope'. It so perfectly spoke to both of us about all the changes and the direction we are both going in and how when everything is aligned and you are following your spirit, that everything will work for you. Shows are coming to us, tour ideas are flowing freely, songs are being created, jewelery orders are coming in and as people are seeing the pieces up close, sales are increasing. We sat today and made a pile of custom orders and new ones for our table stock and we both had a sparkly look in our eyes (aside from the achy body feeling occasionally). It all feels right. D gave notice at her job yesterday and her boss looked at her and told her he was jealous.

It's all so good. I kinda have those moments where I wonder what is going to go wrong and I try to hush them away from me in a 'that's old thinking' kinda voice. It's all good, it's all flowing, we are both exactly where we are meant to be and if I can say it again...I look back to where I was a year ago and am SOOOOOO thankful to the universe.

Here is the first paragraph (and the link to the rest of the article);

"When you are inspired by a great purpose, everything will begin to work for you. Inspiration comes from moving back in-spirit and connecting to the seven faces of intention. When you feel inspired, what appeared to be risky becomes a path you feel compelled to follow. The risks are gone because you are following your bliss, which is the truth within you. This is really love working in harmony with your intention. Essentially, if you do not feel love, you do not feel the truth, and your truth is all wrapped up in your connection to Spirit. This is why inspiration is such an important part of the fulfillment of your intention to live a life on purpose." Read More

1 comment:

Dionne Ward said...

Yay!!!!! Can't wait to get started...