Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Dance of Muso


KC took this photo at my show last night. The show I thought was going to be a bust given that it's a Wednesday night and all. The show that ended up being fairly full of fun people who laughed, clapped and screamed at the right time every song. It was a lot of fun and I realized again that you just never know.

When I saw this photo I laughed because I realized that I stand on one foot often when I sing. That I feel like taking the other foot up is helping to push the note out of me when I sing. It probably helps tremendously :-)

So, it's a thursday...Dexter, the baby sat dog, has taken me for a walk, it's not quite so cold outside, my girls flight has just been canceled and they are trying to work out how to get her here NOW. And I of course want her here NOW. Excited to see her beautiful smiling face. I have a tummy full of oatmeal, a coffee in my hand and all is well in this world.

Did I say already that I am grateful? Can you tell?

xxM

No comments: