Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Street Where You Live....


My big tease of a girlfriend sent me this photo today....just after I was telling her how my hand (that was holding the cell phone that I was talking to her on) was so cold it was hurting. This is the street that we live on....in 75 degree weather. Unlike the 42 degree weather that I am in right now. Yes Annemarie, I am a big wimp with cold weather...I would write a song about it if I thought it would be interesting.

My sweetheart flies in tomorrow and we all drive down to Indy to hang out with mates, do a few great shows and check out the space that will become our part time home when we are off the road. My guitars are all healthy from their day in the spa (one of them had THREE cracks in it)and all is well. I have one more show here in Chicago tonight, just a quickie, and only one more sleep before I lay my lips on the woman I love.

Now if I could just get it to be a little warmer here in Illinois.

xxM

1 comment:

Dionne Ward said...

ummm...can't wait for your lips.

and, ummm....I posted the same picture on my blog earlier! Whoops!

See you soon.