Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Holy Banners Batman....


So you don't fully see the beautius-ness of this but our new musekraft banner arrived today and we were very excited to see it's magnificence. It looks amazing and is 6 foot long....I am so proud of the work we are doing, in amongst being occasionally freaked out or upset because something isn't working the way I want it to. We have also set up shop on www.musekraft.etsy.com which will have one of a kind pieces and photo cards will also be up there soon. It's full steam ahead and we are both trying hard not to be completely overwhelmed by all the changes and possibilities. I swear I keep repeating to myself 'if you're not scared, you're not aiming high enough'. I know this to be true.

Isn't she beautiful......?

The banner too....

xxxM

1 comment:

Dionne Ward said...

*blushing and smiling*