Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chic-a-go go


Chic-a-go go
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

Sitting in the back of kc's truck on the way into our quick gig tonight. Its bouncy out here on the good old Chicago roads.....makes me want to release gas from my body everytime we go over a bump. I know....too much information, I'm sure.

We had a mini bike pile up today and D is nursing a sore and bumpy ankle because of it. We got into kc's place and rode the bike trail I use to ride. It was nice to hit it again. Baby deer hanging out everywhere. Coffee at the end. I love peoples fascination with exercising near water....I have the same fascination but I do wonder myself sometimes what its actually about. Might just be the peacefulness of it when you want to chuck your gutse out from exercising hard.

I think its a body function kinda day. Hmm.

She sits and ponders.....

Xxm

No comments: