Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tattoo dreaming....


Tattoo dreaming....
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

I am starting to formulate the ideas for my next tattoos. I want to get a 1/2 sleeve on my right arm, filled with color and flowers.....like this one. Rich beautiful colors, a symbolic piece of art that reflects the way I feel about my life.

Sitting here in Chicago, a day off between shows. We just rode another 18 miles, which seems to be the magic number this week. My body feels good, the smell of bbq behind me makes me feel good and the bazillion birds around me make me smile....as does my sweet love who sits peacefully next to me admiring the birds and the flowers.

I am thankful for the peace I feel right this moment. Knowing that its not always here because my brain drives it away, but right now, right this second....the wonder of all these things around me captures my attention far more than any trivial thing that I actually can't do a thing about. Imagine all the things we miss in life because of worrying about things that we can't actually do a thing about.

Ahh.....bbq corn, what more is there right now?

Xxm

No comments: