Saturday, July 18, 2009

ummmm.....


So, I know I have fallen off the wagon a little with writing on the blog. I have been thinking about it for days...waiting for the right time and the right photo to inspire me, but so far...all I can think about?

Is my bike...

lol....

It makes me extremely happy to ride and feel my riding legs come back again. It makes me extremely happy to be riding on such a beautiful bike, on such a beautiful trail. We have our bikes securely packed in amongst all our other stuff in the van so we can now take them out on the road with us. Gone are the days when we are confounded trying to work out how to exercise and where.

We have also been full steam ahead making new pieces, experimenting and getting ready for some big upcoming shows. We just confirmed yesterday that we will indeed be on the ship for the inaugural Sweet Cruise this November to the Caribbean. We are both totally excited about the opportunity it presents not just for MuseKraft to be seen with other amazing women artisans but also for the mini show or two that we will do somewhere during the 8 days away. AND...most definitely excited by the thought of going to the Caribbean...I have never been and CANNOT wait.

If you haven't heard of Sweet, please check them out. Shannon and the wonderful crew out there have amazing plans for the trips they are doing. Trips that not only involve amazing sights and experiences but also an opportunity to give back to the communities that they experience. I don't think I have ever heard of a cruise company having a 'volunteer in the community' option as part of their cruises but I know I for one, will be there with bells on. Find Sweet at http://www.discoversweet.com.

Two weeks after we get back, we head to Australia for two 1/2 months. I get to introduce my sweet love to my family and to all my best mates over there and to watch with glee as she experiences my culture, my people, for the first time. I get to meet my new nephew too. Life feels good.

The photo above is of one our new pieces we just started making. It's a beautiful piece and can have a saying, a name or two, or an anniversary date hand stamped into it. Check it...and our other new pieces out at http://www.musekraft.com - it's a fully custom made piece that won't be available at shows but you can order them from the site (and from us at shows). The MuseKraft site is in the process of having a make over and I will take the new site live soon...the aim is to give people other options to pay (other than just paypal).

So mates, it's full steam ahead over here. We have been gently looking at houses over this way...dreaming about what that could look like for us. Learning...again..to just let people know what we want...to believe it, have intention behind it and just release it to the universe. We found one we like and now just gotta get them to give it to us for the price we want it for...haha. Ahhh, intention....

Now..it's off to clean the bathroom.

Happy Saturday mates.....enjoy it, wherever you are.

xxM

No comments: