Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Here she lay


Here she lay
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

Getting all ready to go out into the world with me. I am sitting here having minor palpitations at the thought of spending a chunk of change on a bike. I love to cycle. I borrowed a bike for all of last year. I just have never spent this much money on anything other than a guitar. Its hard.

But its also exciting. I am trying to breath and learn to receive gracefully from the universe.

And I love her, my pretty blue
Felt road bike (with my new clips and shoes) and I can't wait to get out and ride her. Everwhere.

Xxm

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

oh i remember that feeling of how much i spent in one day on a bike and attachments. in reality over the course of a couple of years it was like spending $2 or $3 a day on the bike, my time spent in nature on a bike is priceless..now i say what took me so long!

All i know is before "she" came along you would light up around nice bikes and carry excitement in your heart at the thought of riding one... and now you have one of your own. She is a beauty!

Congrats! may you have many happy fun filled coffee nature rides with her.

Ride on and ride strong!

PS. make sure those clips are loose enough that you have zero struggle in unclipping