Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Adieu....

We just spent two days down south again....saying 'see you later' to the ocean...the one that looks like this:




















This is bunker bay and by far my most favourite beach in the whole world. Any wonder why. The water was a little chilly this day but it called to me the second we hit the sand and I just dove in and didnt want to come out.

But then, it was our mates Jemma & Jane calling us out to whisk us off for lunch and a few beers later and a wonderful sunset and this is what we were reduced to:














Good mates that we say bye to for another year (or until they get their asses over to us). Makes both of our hearts hurt to say bye to them. Where's my giant suitcase when I need it?

Shows finished, oceans swum, bbq's had, aussie cup full...now its back to Adelaide for the final week of family time and 6 year olds birthdays and then we start the journey home. A little browner, a little wider (well, me at least!!) and our hearts filled with love for our mates. Dionne loves it here and often times has looked at me and we have pondered moving back here together. For now though, our home in Indianapolis is calling us...and our wedding day and a year filling up with fun shows, festivals and creativity.

xxM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your photos and stories. By far one of my favorite blogs to keep up on. It looks so beautiful down there. But then, again, you make wherever you are interesting. Enjoy the rest of your trip!