Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just because.....



















So damn cute....and the joey aint bad either.

I was under pressure to provide an opportunity for my visiting loved ones to witness a Kangaroo. It was starting to weigh on me. One day, we stopped in a little beach town called Busselton and were finishing eating when we looked up and low and behold..there, on the grass, were three baby joeys. A man, who I will call 'Rick', was looking after them. Pulled them out of their dead mummas pouches on the side of the highway and was nursing them to a place where they could just go out and be back in the wild...of some sort. Or at least, just not dying of thirst and starvation on the side of the road.

They were absolutely beautiful and I felt like a good Aussie.......

xxM

1 comment:

Girl on a road said...

i think i've figured it out! Cagney is part Joey!