Sunday, December 9, 2007

The flame

Candles captivate me. I can sit and watch them burn for a very long time. I don't really think about much when looking.....I just look. The shapes, the direction of the flame, the dance that occurs. It all captivates me......but then, I have been told that I am easily entertained.

I am learning about 'romancing' oneself.....cooking a nice dinner, lighting some candles, grabbing something good to drink....and enjoying it all. The silence, the hum of the fridge (lol), the darkness as it comes down, the magic of the moment, the taste of the food and of course, the candles. And who knows.....I may even get lucky later. (oh lol....I can't believe I just wrote that).

So go, romance yourself....

Xxm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this blog post is even funnier considering the email i just sent you...great minds think alike..LOL

Connie said...

well you could say that candles have dual purposes when it comes to romancing yourself.... lmao..... mardi u started this