Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What the fuck?

I have been riding my bike around the back streets of Berkeley/Emeryville for the past few hours after doing a fuckin killer 'lance armstrong' inspired spinning class. My body hurts in a mostly good way and I just want to say 'fuck' a lot. (I love that word incase you don't know).

Anyway, I saw this sign thing and you know, felt some kind of kindred-ness with it. You know, those times when you are just on your knees asking 'what the fuck'? I am trying to learn to stay in the moment, and not always succeeding. Trying to be honest and open to the world and the people in it without acting on the desperate need sometimes to just run away and hide and tell everyone to fuck the hell off. Trying to remember that breathing is good and that tomorrow is a new day, with new experiences and new delights.

And also trying to remember the great words 'this too shall pass'.

Xxm

No comments: