Thursday, December 20, 2007

The view from here

I am laying on the back seat of my friend Julie's car, we have food from Sols deli (a great Jewish deli in Berkeley) in the back. It smells good and I am told the matso ball soup has great healing properties. I am looking forward to tasting it.

I moved house today. Up and down three flights of stairs a bazillion times. Think I am going to try to sit in a hot tub tomorrow and heal my sore body. Still not over the effects of my car accident and my shoulders hurt big. Damn those accidents keep on giving.

Anyway, a new chapter begins. Here's to new chapters.....raising my imaginery glass to the sky.

Xxm

2 comments:

megster said...

hey, i am relatively new to your music and blog and i gotta say i love both so far, did see you girls support ani a while back, so cheers to you, may see you in brisbane if you get there on the next trip, megan.

Anonymous said...

hey mate, i am fully into the festive season...thought i'd pop by and ......oh nevermind i am going to facebook to throw a sheep at you.