Thursday, December 13, 2007

Late night blogging

Yup, can't sleep, taking random photos for no apparent reason, other than to show my mum (and anyone else who might care) that I am here. Its chilly over this way and I miss being on the road a lot right now. Just being absorbed in that kind of energy. It's been a totally fucked up kinda day (incase you haven't noticed) and I am ready to just move on.

I figure the universe (like that word Evan?) does what it does....or does it? Is it just really us that does what we do and then we blame the universe? Like its some mystical excuse for us to take the easy way out and not take responsibility for our actions, choices and decisions? I don't know the answer...just pondering the question.

SEE why I can't sleep tonight? The answers to this and others that plague the world are on my mind......I wonder if I can answer them all in time to get any sleep again.

Where I come from, we call this 'belly button gazing'.....looking at my innards - probably too much and for way too long instead of just saying 'fuck it' and going to get a beer with mates. I miss those mates.....can you come get me now and take me out for a beer, down to Freo or in Alex's backyard, and say 'fuck it' with me a few times and then laugh our gutse out?

Xxm


ps - www.astrologyzone.com is a great website for those who like to check out the stars!! Here is part of my chart...bring it on baby:


As you begin December, you will have almost no sign that so many benefits are about to flow your way - trust that it will. When it does, it will arrive gently and quietly but will keep building. In hindsight you will see that the very best new parts of your life showed up at the end of 2007 and during the course of 2008.



Both personally and professionally, doors will open for you, giving you the kind of access and opportunity you've rarely enjoyed so far. Influential people will want to see you do well, and you'll need to be very specific about how they can help you if asked. Your health will improve impressively, and you'll likely travel more often in 2008 than you have in any previous year in recent memory.


Your only danger will be to accept too many of the offers and spread yourself too thin. As you move forward, be selective. Focus in on the areas with the biggest potential to maximize this trend.



As you begin your countdown toward this date in the first half of December, take a moment to center yourself. Re-examine your priorities and decide if you'd like to reorder them. If you have outgrown certain goals, there's no harm in deleting those and updating your list by adding one or two new ones.



Also, be sure to create an open space for the universe to fill. If you are too overscheduled, overbooked, and lacking in free time, you will be like a computer with no more memory space - you'll be overwhelmed and ready to crash! You won't be able to add the new, and that would be a shame.

4 comments:

Connie said...

ohh mardi mate

look at you, fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkk, that was for you.

more big hugs, and psh, i just cracked open a beer for ya.

its ok to be sad mate

Tour Wonk said...

Martine, sleep is good... but coffee is even better. I love ya... I send you all my best, mate!

Anonymous said...

the backyard is not as far away as it feels right now. before you know it i will be dutifully waiting for ya at the airport, cramming your stuff into my tiny car...and whisking you off for laughter and playtime with the possee!!

Anonymous said...

aw mate...my latest philosophy? (and it is subject to change if necessary!)...even if we reach our average life expectancy, we only have a short time on this earth...next life or afterlife are irrelevant and so is whether or not there is a plan for us mapped out by the universe. good stuff and bad stuff will happen. lets do everything we can to enjoy each moment, be as kind as possible to the earth and all it's passengers and have a fucking good ride around the sun as often as possible. simple really. now pass me another lager.